layout

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Long time no see!

So I really wanted to be this blog FREAK and I guess it never panned out that way...but Im gonna try this again. Seeing how life has just gotten more interesting...I figured its a way that I can show how happy and blessed I am to be in the position that I am in!
That "more interesting" aspect to the Benitez family: WE ARE PREGNANT! Its amazing all the blessings that come together over such a small individual :). We are truly grateful of the out pour of love and support from friends and family over the last few months.
For now, its a boy (what I thought it was all along) but we are not certain because this little person decided to show off its butt during the most important ultrasound! But keep posted...we will update the certainty of the gender soon enough.
So...I want to keep up on this so I will keep posts short and sweet for now. Until next time digital world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment