layout

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

World...meet Baby Benitez. Baby Benitez...meet the world :)

So... for those who have gone through pregnancy, you know that the body changes like crazy! I have never been through so many changes in such a short period of time. With that said...one of the changes that occurred recently gave some concern to the midwives so I went in to get it checked out. It was a routine ultrasound of my breasts (ya...thats what I said! :) ) and everything checked out great! After the ultrasound...the doctor asked if I wanted to see what the baby looks like. "Sure!" I said...not realizing that this ultrasound was 4-D!! I was ecstatic cause I got to see the most beautiful baby girl that I have ever seen in my life! She looks SO much like her father :) Anyways... I thought I would share this wonderful little miracle with the rest of you. Here she is...Introducing...Baby Benitez! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment