layout

Friday, May 18, 2012

Just being happy :)

Hi Blog world!
There has been a TON of milestones that has happened since the last update. First of all...it was Mother's Day! My first one! And what made it even better was that it was also Jaron's birthday! Sunday was great...Jaron had to work that morning :( But I did everything that I love to do! I got to hang out with Riley, clean the apartment, and take a walk around the neighborhood. It was really relaxing. When Jaron got home, we had amazing dinner thanks to Jaron, belive it or not!

Monday we went out to dinner with some friends to celebrate Jaron's birthday. It was great to see everyone and Little Riley was on her best behavior seeing how she knew it was her Daddy's birthday celebration! It really was an amazing weekend...we had SO much fun!

Little Riley is growing FAST! The weekend before was awesome too because she finally got to meet her Auntie Shannon and Grandad Forester! It was a beautiful Cinco De Mayo weekend which we spent mostly in PB (Pacific Beach). We had a great lunch and then spent some time just walking around on the beach enjoying the great day!


On another side note, Im super excited because my BFF Rachelle (she's amazing!) got me a hair straightener! I know that sounds stupid to some of you out there, but I have gone about 6 months without one! And take it from me, you really dont know how much you use something until its gone! Not only have I not had my hair done since WAY before I was pregnant with Riley, but not having straight hair was KILLING ME! But...I have an AMAZING BFF and she was totally thoughtful by getting me one.


That's pretty much it for now. I will try to keep up on blogging (like I always say). I will keep in touch because Im sure I will have a TON of stories from this coming up weekend. We are going to see Sam, Jordan and Campbell in LA! WOO HOO! We are all so excited! But until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment